Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank you!

My cupcake/cookie sale was good. I received so much positive feedback. People stopped and ask me about my bakery location or want to order a cake for upcoming birthdays. I appreciated the feedback very much.
The support was amazing and I would like to thank Ralf, Cher, Corinne, Jo, Venus, Peter, Victor, Brenda and Karen.
I gave part of the proceeds towards the breast cancer research. The coordinator was very happy.
Here are pics from my goodies. Enjoy!

For Cookie Lovers

For Lemon Lovers


For Oreo Lovers


For Banana Lovers

For Coffee Lovers


For Orange Lovers


For Peppermint Lovers

For Berry Lovers

For Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Lovers



For Marshmellow Lovers

8 comments:

  1. My favourite cupcakes were the coffee cupcakes followed by the peppermint cupcakes.
    Kai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved everyone of them & the cookies & the marshmellows. :-))))
    Ralf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the great pleasure of getting the Breast Cancer Cookies as gift.
    Only one problem....they are addictive :-)
    Bruno xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job.
    So many wonderfull treats.
    Coffee cupcakes were fantastic.
    I also just noticed you make coffee cookies as well. Mmmmmmm.
    Make sure to tell us next time you have a sale.
    Vic & Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work,Bella!!I'll be sure to come
    by your next bake sale :-)
    I had the pleasure of being at Bella's
    and it smelled like heaven.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bruno. Isn't that a wonderful addiction? lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jo & Vic. Was awesome to see you. You're wonderful. Oh yeah the coffee cookies ... I think I have to make you some. ;-)The coffee cupcakes are a hit.
    The next one is in August.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Cher. Can't wait to see you in August. Thanks for your help with the cookies. I appreciate it! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete