Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes

I'm not such a huge fan of chocolate cake in any way. I tried to do a Red Velvet Cupcake. I followed the recipe as directed (http://joyofbaking.com/RedVelvetCupcakes.html) but at the end, I didn't had Red Velvet Cupcakes. I just had Chocolate Cupcakes. The batter was so red, I don't know where all the red disappeared. I didn't use buttermilk. I used milk and added vinegar - like it was decribed in the text. Mmmmhhhhhh I really don't know what went wrong. Doesn't matter, the cupcakes were yummy and I changed my Cream Cheese Frosting in normal Chocolate Frosting. Ok, if somebody of you did a Red Velvet Cupcake/Cake and can give me advice - feel free!:-)

Ich bin kein grosser Fan von Schokoladenkuchen. Ich wollte Red Velvet Cupcakes backen. Ich habe das Rezept genau befolgt. Am Ende bin ich jedoch nicht mit Red Velvet Cupcakes abgeendet, sondern mit Schokoladen Cupcakes. Der Teig war richtig schoen rot. Ich habe keine Ahnung wo das ganze rot hin ist. Ich habe keine Buttermilch benutzt. Ich habe die Milch + Essig Mischung, wie im Text beschrieben, genommen. Ich habe wirklich keine Ahnung was da schief gegangen ist. Ist ja auch egal, die Cupcakes waren trotzdem lecker. Anstelle des Frischkaese Frostings habe ich normales Schokoladen Frosting genommen. Also falls das jemand liest, der erfolgreich Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake gemacht hat, ich bin fuer jeden Tip dankbar.



2 comments:

  1. hello bella,

    how are you, this cupcake are so beatiful, I think was so delicious.

    congratulations you are magnificent.

    good luck

    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia, great to hear from you. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete