Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Cher!

Cher's birthday was in September. It isn't so easy to do a sweet birthday treat for my friend because she doesn't like sweets. So I always have a bit of a challenge, which is good for me. I look all these incredible shows on TV about baking, cooking, cupcakes and cakes. I saw the combination of sweet and salty in one of these shows. So I decided to incorperate all the favourite salty things my friend like the most. At the end it was the perfect birthday treat for her.

Cher's Geburtstag war im September. Es ist nicht so einfach ein suesses Geschenk fuer meine Freundin zu machen. Sie mag naemlich ueberhaupt keine Suessgikeiten. Da hatte ich eine echte Herausforderung, was natuerlich gut fuer mich war. Ich schaue hier immer diese tollen Sendungen an wo es ums backen und kochen geht. In einer dieser Sendungen habe ich gesehen das sie suesses mit salzigem kombinieren. Ich habe ein paar salzige Dinge heraus gesucht die meine Freundin ganz besonders mag. Am Ende war es das perfekte kleine suesse Geburtstagsgeschenk fuer sie.


Chocolate Cookies with salted pretzels (it was her and my favourite cookie)



Chocolate Chip Cookies with salted chashews



Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Reese candy (Reese = filled with lots of peanut butter, Cher loves peanut butter)


At the end the little gift looked like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment