Friday, July 30, 2010

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes

There is a new cupcake show called D.C. Cupcake on TLC. I like the show. The website has also an amazing recipe of Cookie and cream cupcakes. I know a lot of people who like Oreo cookies. So I had to try these. My friends were amazed. They said these are the best cupcakes I made so far. The consistency, the taste - everything was perfect.

Es gibt eine neue Sendung hier in Kanada. Auf der Website des TV Senders habe ich ein tolles Rezept für Cookie and Cream Cupcakes gefunden. Ich kenne viele Leute die Oreo cookies mögen. Also habe ich gleich einmal dieses Rezept ausprobiert. Meine Freunde waren beeindruckt und sie sagten das es die besten Cupcakes sind, die ich bis jetzt gemacht habe. Die Konsistenz, der Geschmack - einfach alles hat zusammen gepasst.


No comments:

Post a Comment