Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cake Pops rule the world

Almost everyone who loves to bake knows Cake Pops. They hit the homebakers world. We have to thank "Bakerella". She made them famous. She is such an inspiration for so many people. I admire her and I bought her book about cake pops. It is so much fun to do cake pops. I just love it. It is just a sweet little treat. It's never too much because it's just a cake pop. So you can eat 1 or 10 :-). I show you some of my cake pops. Have fun!
I thank everyone for all the comments postet lately. I'm very happy.

Mittlerweile kennt sie fast jeder, die Cake Pops (Kuchenkugeln). Sie erobern die Backwelt. Dies haben wir Bakerella zu verdanken. Sie machte die Cake Pops beruehmt. Ich bewundere sie und sie ist eine grosse Inspiration fuer viele Hobbybaeker. Es ist so ein Spass Cake pops zu machen. Es ist einfach eine suesse kleine Nascherei und es ist egal ob man 1 oder 10 davon ist :-). Ich moechte Euch nun meine Cake pops zeigen. Viel Spass beim Anschauen!
Ich danke allen fuer die lieben Kommentare die ich bereits erhalten habe. Ich freue mich sehr darueber.






No comments:

Post a Comment