Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Keanna!

I spend a lot time for Keanna's birthday cake. My main idea was to do a small cake with a sweet 16 cake topper and oreo cupcakes. I went in at least 6 stores and couldn't find a sweet 16 cake topper. So I had to change the idea. I never did a theme cake or anything like that. I studied how to do a purse cake. So I did a purse cake for the first time with Keanna's favorite colors. The oreo cupcakes were matching the colors pink and purple. I decorate the cupcakes with silver pearls. I did chocolate covered strawberries as well. It was fun to do the cake.

Ich habe viel Zeit mit der Idee fuer den Kuchen vollbracht. Ich wollte eine Torte machen mit einem Tortenmonogramm darauf. Ich bin in mindestens 6 verschiedenen Geschaeften gewesen und keiner hatte so ein Tortenmonogramm (Nr.16) gehabt. Also musste ich meine Idee ueberdenken. Ich habe noch nie zuvor sogenannte Themen Torten gemacht. Also habe ich mich informiert wie man eine Handtaschentorte macht. Die Handtasche und die Cupcakes waren alle in den Lieblingsfarben von Keanna's lila und pink. Die Cupcakes habe ich mit Silberperlen verziert. Dazu habe ich noch Schokoladenerdbeeren gemacht.





No comments:

Post a Comment