Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Harvest Dinner - Windbeutel/Cream Puffs

We did a great harvest dinner with our friends. I wanted to do the cream puff dough for many years. I ended up not doing it because I thought it is so difficult to do. A couple of weeks ago my husband said "Just do it!!!" and yep that's what I did. I can't believe I didn't do it for so many years.... it is so easy to do.... ;-) So right away I had to do this famous German treat to my wonderful Canadian friends. They all loved it.

Wir hatten ein wundervolles Herbstdinner mit Freunden. Ich wollte schon immer einmal Windbeutel selber machen, jedoch habe ich mich nie an den Teig heran getraut. Ich dachte immer das es zu kompliziert ist. Vor ein paar Wochen sagte mein Mann "Mach es einfach!!!". Genau das habe ich dann auch getan und ich kann kaum glauben das ich mich nicht schon eher daran versucht habe. Meine Freude war so gross das ich dieses typische deutsche Gebaeck auch gleich zu dem Harvestdinner gemacht habe. Es hat allen super geschmeckt.





No comments:

Post a Comment