Monday, March 26, 2012

DIY gift box

I need a lot of gift boxes. I bought a magazine with DIY gift ideas. They had some amazing ideas how you can use household items to create wonderful gift boxes. I would like to share some ideas with you. I saved already a lot of money by using household items. Have a look.

Take a tea box and clean the inside. Also take some craft paper.


Glue the craft paper on the tea box. I used double side glue tape, which is very easy to use.


Attach a ribbon and fill the box with cookies. :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea Bella! I buy those little tea containers all the time and always wonder what I could do with the empty ones instead of throwing them in the garbage/recycling. Now I know! Thanks Bella! Best regards Bianka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now you can have a cute little gift box. :-) I'm so glad you like it and you can use it. I'll show some more DIY gift box ideas in future posts. Maybe you can use them too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bella,

    eine liebe Bekannte von mir macht einen Scrap-Blog und zeigt dort auch viel gebasteltes, vielleicht findest Du ja noch die ein oder andere Idee ;-)

    http://diekleinemeerjungfrauscrappt.blogspot.ca/

    LG
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wie nett. Vielen Dank. Ich bin gleich einmal schauen gegangen und ich hab doch schon tatsaechlich was absolut geniales gefunden (kleine Geschenkverpackungen - posted on March 20th). Das ist super! LG

      Delete