Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Ralf!

Yesterday was my brothers Bday. I didn't make anything fancy because it was in the middle of the week. He wanted his favourite cookies for his work. Normally I always do the chocolate cookies (http://www.sweetsugarbelle.com/blog/2012/01/the-easiest-cookies-you-will-ever-make/) but this time I did the same recipe but I changed the dough and sprinkles. I did white cherry chip cookies in silver sugar sprinkles. He wished for an apple crumble cake. I'll do the cake on sunday.



2 comments:

  1. Die sehen ja lecker aus. Ich möchte hier auf diesem Weg dem Ralfi nachträglich alles alles gute wünschen. Viel Erfolg weiterhin in Canada und ganz viel Gesundheit. Außerdem wünschen wir ihm Liebe, Glück und Hoffnung. Die dürfen bei meinen Wünschen niemals fehlen. Für Samstag eine schöne Party. LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank Petra, Ralf hat sich sehr gefreut. Hugs

      Delete