Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine mini cupcakes

I did this mini Valentine cupcakes for my wonderful classmates (ESL School). They really liked my buttercream. I´m not a buttercream fan, but this one taste good. I did the recipe for the first time. It is a homemade buttercream. I whipped the buttercream for 20 min..My mixer was broken after that. I really need a special kitchen aid mixer or something like that :-))).

Ich habe ein paar mini Valentinstag Cupcakes für meine wundervollen Klassenkameraden gemacht. Sie haben besonders die Buttercream genossen. Ich bin normalerweise kein Buttercream Fan, aber diese schmeckt mir. Ich habe dieses Rezept das erste Mal gemacht. Es ist eine hausgemachte Buttercream, die man 20 min. mit dem Mixer schlagen muss. Danach war leider mein Mixer kaputt. Ich glaube ich brauche wirklich eine von den tollen Kitchen Aid Standmixer :-))).








No comments:

Post a Comment